Thursday, January 13, 2011

What should Arnold do?


Arnold is officially out of work now after finishing his term as governor of California here recently. I am sure he has plenty of offers out there but I came up with a few ideas for him to keep busy. Some examples are :

-Model leather jackets and sunglasses. He looks really cool in them.
-Sell dumbbells.
-Open a prank call service.
-Start a moving company and have a nice little jingle for the commercials-'We MOVE!"
-Get with Mr. Obama and find out where he got his birth certificate at. Arnold: "I just discovered I was born in Hawaii and then moved to Austria."
-Be an alien killer consultant.
-Go back to the movies?


NFL Playoffs: WOW Seattle! Let's see how far you can go and maybe have a .5oo record this year.

The Rangers seemed geared and ready to go after the Adrian Beltre signing. The team has made itself better and should be able to compete in the AL West this year. The most important fact of this signing is he did not going to the Angels. MVP Josh Hamilton is in the hospital with pneumonia, I hope that is what he is in for. I fear the relapse for him.

I highly recommend Ben Affleck's The Town. Great bank robbery movie.

Finishing up Sons's of Anarchy Season 1, great show. Will move right on in to season 2. I would not mess with Sam Crow.

No comments: