Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Release Tuesday


Michael Shannon stars as a man who might be going crazy or sick and decides to build an underground shelter because he thinks the world is coming to an end.  I like Shannon's work (World Trade Center, Bug) a lot; he is very compelling and just owns the screen when he is on it.



This year best zombie movie so I am in.  Send more cops!



The title is certainly intriguing, ranks with last year's fantastic Hobo with a Shotgun.  I have never even heard of this until today so I do not think I will be viewing this one.


Pitchers and catchers report in 8 days!  There are still some Roy Oswalt rumors out there as some say the Rangers are trying to clear some pay roll to add the right hander.


The Walking Dead returned this past Sunday as we saw some drifters come thru town for a short stay as Rick has certainly reasserted himself as the leader of the group.  Justified is on tonight as we find out if Dewey Crowe survives the jail nurse who looked like he was about to set up shop for some organ donations from Dewey.

Happy Valentines!

2 comments:

Pete said...

If you're a big Shannon fan, there's one more reason for you to start watching Boardwalk Empire!

Harry44 said...

I have already picked up season 1, now I just need to make time to watch it.