Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Release Tuesday

Pixar's newest flick looks pretty good and it has plenty of girl power in it.  Plenty of girl power at my house to pick this one up.  This particular title is in a ton of Black Friday ads next week for $10!

Time for some self disclosure here: I am not sure if I have seen this or not.  I seem to recall a viewing on TV when I was really young but that could have  been another desert movie.  I have always heard this movie is only meant to be seen on the big screen but the one at my house will have to do this time.

I will stress again as I have many times on  this blog. A movie with Ben Stiller  is a big turd.


 The Warner Archive Collection dug up some of my childhood goodness this week.  California Highway Patrolmen Jon Baker and Frank Poncherello return to stop a car chop shop operation.  Hope it still has the cool theme.


No comments: