Tuesday, June 9, 2015

New Release Last Tuesday


This has absolutely been my favorite show of the past six years and I am really going to miss it.  It had top notch acting, directing, and especially writing and that made it one of the most critically loved shows on the air even though it was not a huge ratings winner.  If I had to rate the seasons I think five was a bit of a stinker but this last season may have been the best of all of them.  Do you think Raylan will show up again sometime?  I sure hope so.


A cross country coach in a small California town transforms a team of athletes into championship contenders.  This is a good looking sports movie for the family and I am a still a big fan of Mr. Costner.  Is he still working on that new Western?


Eh, I have absolute zero interest in this flick.


1981 was the year of werewolf movies and it has never been equaled since.  We got An American Werewolf in London, The Howling, and Wolfen a story about A New York cop investigating a series of brutal deaths that resemble animal attacks.


This is a new set that features two new titles (Cahill and The Train Robbers) to blu ray and some great released titles.  You always need some Duke Wayne for your video library.








No comments: