Tuesday, February 2, 2016

New Release Tuesday


During the Cold War, an American lawyer is recruited to defend an arrested Soviet spy in court, and then help the CIA facilitate an exchange of the spy for the Soviet captured American U2 spy plane pilot, Francis Gary Powers.  I am still miffed I missed this at the theater so I am glad this came out rather quickly.


I’m not sure how many releases we need on this but I think my old blu will be sufficient for this classic animated movie.


Bruce Wayne is missing. Alfred covers for him while Nightwing and Robin patrol Gotham City in his stead. And a new player, Batwoman, investigates Batman's disappearance.  The past two Batman releases have been solid so I hope this continues the trend.  Scored the steelbook at Target!


The first rule about Zombie Fight Club is to not to talk about it, sorry.


An eloping bride is taken into Hell, and her fiancĂ© must pursue.  I almost forgot about this gem form the early 90s.  They gave it a new cover and really threw me off, I like this one better:









No comments: