Wednesday, May 11, 2016

New Release Tuesday


A former Special Forces operative turned mercenary is subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopting the alter ego Deadpool.  I did not catch this at the theater so will be spinning soon at my theater.  I always knew Ryan Reynolds was a better Deadpool than a Green Lantern.  I was a fool and spent the extra $5 for the Best Buy steelbook.


An American nanny is shocked that her new English family's boy is actually a life-sized doll. After she violates a list of strict rules, disturbing events make her believe that the doll is really alive.  Dolls can be pretty creepy as Dead Silence showed awhile back so this will probably score a rental.


A teen and his girlfriend make an atomic bomb with plutonium stolen from a scientist dating his mother.  This flick was in heavy rotation on HBO back in the day and I was fascinated you could build a bomb consisting of salad bowls.


A prostitute and a drifter find themselves bound together as they make their way through the rural South, doing what they have to do to survive.  I really do like Sally Field and I think I will appreciate the Southern charm of the time when this movie was made.


I mean, why not?










No comments: