Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Release Tuesday

Blair Witch- After discovering a video showing what he believes to be his vanished sister Heather, James and a group of friend’s head to the forest believed to be inhabited by the Blair Witch. I never cared for the original but I did respect how it was made for very little money and it was one of the first if not the first movie to use the internet to market it and create quite a bit of buzz surrounding it months before its release.  Audiences seemed to be disappointed in this new version as it seemed to be more of a remake than a sequel.

American Beast- After finding an old storage locker filled with his family's history, James Erikson begins a journey to discover the truth behind a mysterious piece of land in the small town of Solitude.   This is an Indie movie that scored a release from Sony and it is from some guys that had a dream to make a movie and they got down to business and made it happen.  I am buying this from Amazon to support these guys and I salute them for living the dream!

Stryker- The world's water supply has dried up due to some sort of apocalypse. A beautiful woman holds the secret to where one of the last spring’s being guarded by a group of Amazons. There were hundreds of Road Warrior knock offs in the early 80s and I loved them all.  I am not sure if I saw this one or not but if I give it a spin I will probably remember it.

Glitter- Dude, that’s nasty.   Get shots before watching this.



No comments: