Tuesday, April 4, 2017

New Release Tuesday



Rogue One: A Star Wars Story- The Rebel Alliance makes a risky move to steal the plans for the Death Star, setting up the epic saga to follow.  I enjoyed this more than The Force Awakens because I loved the original story and the way the story connected to A New Hope.  This is the Darth Vader we all have been wanting to see for a long time.



Don’t Kill It- An ancient demon terrorizes a tiny Mississippi town.   Dolph Lundgren vs a demon.  I am so in and I got $20 on Drago.  I like director Mike Mendez’ work so far and I have been hearing good things about this recently.  This with Big Ass Spider sounds like a perfect double feature.



Ride the High Country- An ex-union soldier is hired to transport gold from a mining community through dangerous territory. But what he doesn't realize is that his partner and old friend is plotting to double-cross him. This Randolph Scott classic makes its way to blu for the first time.



Invasion of the Bee Girls- A powerful cosmic force is turning Earth women into queen bees who kill men by wearing them out sexually.   A fun B(ee) movie made for drive-ins that has natural women in it as opposed to today’s fakes and is a good time.  This is from Scream Factory so it will look and sound great and appears to have some extras on it.  This will be a good upgrade from my $5 Wal Mart multi-pack I got this in.

No comments: