Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Halloween Shirts at Wal Mart?! Yes!

 

I am a t-shirt fanatic, it is all I ever wear and when Halloween time rolls around horror shirts are all I wear for the season.  I usually get my horror shirts from Fright-Rags but the last couple of years Wally World has had some horror shirts on the rack,  I picked up a Chucky, Jaws, and a Freddy shirt the last couple of seasons.  So I am cruising thru the men's shirts last week and came across this beauty above.  John Carpenter's Halloween poster on a shirt for $8, it's the best deal of the season already.  So to get ready for the Halloween season put on your Michael Myers mask, remember you have to wear a mask in the store anyway, and go pick up one these shirts to rock this Halloween.

1 comment:

quatermass said...

Very cool indeed. I have a ton of these kinds of shirts myself.