Tuesday, January 12, 2021

New Release Tuesday

 There is actually a few older catalog titles coming out today that may be spin worthy.  Have you been to a Wal-Mart, Target, or Best Buy lately?  There movie section have been reduced even more to the point if I want something new I just have to get it at Amazon now.  I enjoyed getting out to those places for the hunt aspect but looks like I will not be doing that on Tuesdays much anymore.  Let's see what is out today:  



Blind Fury- A blind Vietnam vet, trained as a swordfighter, comes to America and helps to rescue the son of a fellow soldier. I remember this being on cable TV a lot but I never got around to seeing it and it has always had a good reputation of being one of Hauer’s better movies.




Buried Alive- A husband finds out that his wife and her lover are trying to kill him.  I have never even heard of this but the interesting thing about this is the director, which would be the great Frank Darabont (Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile).



Just Before Dawn- Five young people venture into the backwoods of Oregon to claim a property, and find themselves being stalked by a hulking, machete-wielding psychopath.  I remember the artwork but I do not think I have seen this either.  From the director of Squirm so this may descent.


No comments: