Wednesday, September 8, 2021

New Release Tuesday

 Fall is just right around the corner.  It is not much cooler in Texas yet but College Football started this past week and the pros get started this week.  I already setup my horror figures out for the season and I am on the hunt for fall and horror decorations.  I love this time of year.  A few worthy titles came out this week, let's check them out:


Zack Snyder’s Justice League- Determined to ensure Superman's ultimate sacrifice was not in vain, Bruce Wayne aligns forces with Diana Prince with plans to recruit a team of metahumans to protect the world from an approaching threat of catastrophic proportions.  I am so glad Snyder got to put this out.  It is way better then that watered down junk they gave us a few years ago and this just goes to show how the head of the studio can muck things up.  I hope the Snyderverse continues and I hope he gets to make his version of Dark Knight Returns someday.  Highly recommended.

 

Slaxx- When a possessed pair of jeans begins to kill the staff of a trendy clothing store, it is up to Libby, an idealistic young salesclerk, to stop its bloody rampage.  I mean you got me at possessed pair of jeans.  I do not care for trendy clothes stores so I am quite excited about watching some jeans taking out customers.  

 

Death Ring- Ah, I remember this piece of crap.  Selling Norris, Swayze, and McQueen.  And baddie Billy Drago.  I think this is the same cast in Delta Force 3.  You can pass on this one.  I just always liked the cover art for a good laugh.

 


Theater of Blood- A Shakespearean actor takes poetic revenge on the critics who denied him recognition.  How many movies have that same synopsis?  Seems like a bunch and Vincent Price has made the blog 2 weeks in a row now.

 

No comments: