Wednesday, January 5, 2022

New Release Tuesday

 

Black Friday- A group of toy store employees must protect each other from a horde of parasite infected shoppers.  I have been wanting a new Christmas horror movie and hopefully this one delivers.  Its got Bruce Campbell so it must be watch worthy and it’s also got Black Dynamite himself Michael Jai White.  I have had a hard time scoring this one as, Amazon, Movie Trading Company, Target, and Best Buy did not have this title.  But I went to Wally World today because I am running low on Cheese Its and they had it on DVD.  Good enough!  Have you been in a Best Buy lately?  Yesterday was the first time I have been in one in months and it was a ghost town with empty shelves.  Are they about to bow out?

 


Antlers- In an isolated Oregon town, a middle-school teacher and her sheriff brother become embroiled with her enigmatic student, whose dark secrets lead to terrifying encounters with an ancestral creature. Guillermo Del Toro produced this so I am onboard and I have read good reviews on this horror flick. 

No comments: