Saturday, January 7, 2023

Pancake Saturday is Back!


 On Saturdays I usually serve up pancakes for breakfast and then reflect on what happened that week.  Think of it like my scatter shooting of the week.  Here is what I have in the barrel this week:


* Does Danny DeVito make you want to go out and get a sandwich at Jersey Mikes?  Yeah, me neither.

* I am getting to where I do not like to drive around here. Speeders have always been around, but people have forgotten what a red light means in these parts.  That goes for Colorado too.

*The Cowboys are backing into the playoffs with their QB throwing to the guys in the other jerseys more than his own.  You cannot win in the playoffs with that many turnovers.

*Steaming services are nickel and diming us to death.  Makes me want basic cable back.  Sometimes.  What's on Paramount+ tonight?

*Kudos to the Texas Longhorns for firing their woman beating coach.  They do value women over wins.

*Today we had a garage door repair man over to do some upgrades.  After explaining some things to the wife and me he said, "Wow, ya'll are normal people."  I will gladly take that as a compliment. 

*TCU will be in the big game Monday night and that is awesome.  Be even more awesomer if they win.

*Kind of ticked at Yellowstone for pulling the rug out from under us declaring they will be back this summer after eight episodes for the current season.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: