Thursday, May 18, 2023

John Carpenter at The Alamo!

 


The great John Carpenter is in town next week for Texas Frightmare and is coming to The Alamo for a couple of Q and A sessions for showings of The Thing and They Live.  I have not been able to score concert tickets to any good shows lately because BOTs buy them all but I was able to score tickets to The Thing somehow.  According to Carpenter's Instagram these sold out within minutes, so I am glad I was able to procure some.  I have not done Texas Frightmare yet, that just seems like a giant money suck right now so this is the next best thing for me.  I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Carpenter on his last music tour so I have pics and autographs already.  The plus here is my son gets to go with me so this will be a fun evening. 

No comments: