Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Release Tuesday

Today we have one of last year's big Disney hits, a Swan of a drama, and an old catalog release that has been screaming for a release for a long time.

Tangled- The classic tale of Rapunzel comes to life in Tangled and my daughter said "It rocked!"

Black Swan- I very much liked director Darren Aronofsky's The Wrestler so I will give this a spin and check out Ms. Portman's Oscar performance.  Those TV spots sure were creepy.

The Mother Lode- A couple, one of which is a young Kim Basinger, go to British Columbia to search for a lost friend in the mountains.  There they discover Charlton Heston who will do anything to protect his gold he is in search of.

I finished Dexter season 1 and will continue on with it, good stuff.  FX's Justified just keeps getting better and has adopted a policy of less shooting and more drama and the results are fantastic.  Viewership is up so a season 3 renewal seems to be on the cards.


Opening Day is Thursday and Friday here for the Rangers.  I have my baseball day planned out.

No comments: