Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Release Tuesday


Ah, things picked up this past Tuesday on the new release front.
Faster has the Rock ditching his Disney crap and it is his best action movie to date. Good cookin' by the Rock and Carl from Slingblade is in it too.
127 Hours has the bomb of an Oscar host James Franco starring as a dumb climber who did not tell anybody where he was going. He gets in some trouble and has to cut off his arm to survive. Should make for an interesting scene.
Love and Other Drugs- A request by the wifey who stars the other Oscar host who was decent and had to carry the show by her self apparently.
Bambi- Disney's classic gets released on Blu and we get to tell the kid's what happened to Bambi's Mom when she becomes deer meat chili. Good times ahead.
Next week is a weak release time again so spin some of these.
My Oscar picks were a bit off and from what I read and hear from others the show was awful so I am glad I did not waste my time watching.
Spring Training is in full swing and the MLB Channel is already showing games. The baseball nerd in me is at full attention.

No comments: