Friday, February 25, 2011

Oscar Picks 2011

On Sunday Hollywood will pat itself on the back for another year of films in the can. I think over all it was a good year for films and the Oscar Noms reflect that because they are all over the place this year. I do not beleive there will be one movie running away with just a ton of Gold Boys this time. I kid you not I was 100% on my picks last year but I did not list them on here but I did on my grease board at home. So here are my picks:


  • Best Picture- The King's Speech
  • Best Director- David Fincher
  • Best Actress- Annette Benning
  • Best Supporting Actress- Hailee Stenfield-This one is a stretch, but man she was great!
  • Best Actor- Colin Firth
  • Best Supporting Actor- Christian Bale
  • Best Animated Film- Toy Story 3
  • Adapted Screenplay- Aaron Sorkin
  • Original Screenplay- Christopher Nolan

I wish True Grit would just sweep them all but that's not gonna happen. Enjoy the show with the 2 hosts.

No comments: