Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Release Tuesday


Tuesday is always new release day and let's see what new titles we have out this week. I have not seen any of this new stuff so I am looking forward to them.
Title of the week: Hatchet 2- Back in 2006 director Adam Green made Hatchet for around a million bucks and churned out a fantastic 80s themed horror movie. It even had cameos of Jason, Freddy, and Candyman. Hatchet 2 debuted in theaters in October but was quickly re-rated NC-17 and pulled from theaters because of too many complaints. Too bad, I hear the sequel is quite worthy.
Alice in Wonderland- I really am not sure if I have seen this or not but will be picking it up for the kids.
Monsters- A movie about giant monsters, I am in.
Lucky Lady- A 70s movie about 1920s prohibition with Gene Hackman and Burt Reynolds. I did not know the Bandit ran boos before Smokey and the Bandit.
Let Me In- New vampire movie from last year. It is not Twilight so I will give this a spin.
Now my dilemma today. North Texas is covered in ice and I cannot go anywhere to get this stuff today. Perhaps all will thaw tomorrow.
Today is media day at Cowboys Stadium. I hope the teams have fun getting there. Go Pack!!!
School is out so off to whip the kids in something on the WII.

No comments: