Friday, February 4, 2011

It's setting in...


Day 4 of no school and staying home with he kids is getting...I don't know. I love staying home with them, I guess not getting out much gets cumbersome. We did manage to get to a couple of places Wednesday evening and yesterday too. All stocked up with junk food. Watched RED last night and that was pretty good, I am enjoying the older actors doing action movies. Helen Mirren was brilliant in it, she looks great with a machine gun.
North Texas is getting bad Super Bowl press for the weather this week. I am not sure how other cities control thier weather but would be interested to find out. Would they rather the game be up in Chicago or New York this week? In nine feet of snow? I hope they enjoy the indoor game on Sunday.
I got out and played in the snow today and will go out for round two later.
Go pack!!!

No comments: