Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Release Tuesday


An new take on writer Richard Matheson's classic Twilight Zone episode 'Steel' or as I call it 'Rock em Sock em Robots'.  The comparisons to Rocky seem like a reach but this looks pretty good and my wife loves her some Hugh Jackman.


Some nice Hitchcock classics come out today so be sure to check out this, Rebecca, and Spellbound.  You will not be disappointed.  Now we just need the Birds, Vertigo, and Rear Window.

I wasted my time on the first one.  I will not waste my time on any more of these.

Finished the first season of AMC's Hell on Wheels and it was a nice show.  The ending was a bit bizarre so it will be very interesting on how they begin things in season 2.  Justified began last week and did not waste anytime bringing in the bad guys.  Archer also started as Burt Reynolds guest starred and was fabulous.

Prince Fielder singed a HUGE deal with the Tigers this week so the Rangers will move on with Mitch Moreland at first and I hope his wrist is healed.  Roy Oswalt is on the radar but I am not sure how he fits with the rotation being full.

No comments: