Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Release Tuesday

Wow.  It has been along time since I have gotten to see this gem.  I always remember Clint Walker for this and The Dirty Dozen.  I recall the bear was not very scary in this but Walker was liable to take your head off!

Another tired retread from a TV show.  This one garnered a nice opening weekend so it has made its budget plus more so of course they are talking sequel.  Good luck with that!

The remake of Clash of the Titans was not that bad and I was surprised how much I liked it.  It got so much bad press because of its terrible 3D conversion  but I never let that bother me since a 2D movie is best viewed in 2D anyway.  This in my RedBox future.

The Rangers had a nice week last week to get their lead back to 4.5 games going into tonight but did get beat by the Tigers last night 8-2 as rookie Justin Grimm got slapped around after a dazzling debut.  The Rangers put starter Cobra Lewis on the DL today and called up starter Martin Perez from AAA.  That's 3 starting pitchers from the opening day roster on the DL now.  I am certainly glad Roy Oswalt chose to come here.  

No comments: