Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Release Tuesday

I love Batman and this was a fitting conclusion to Christopher Nolan's Batman Trilogy.  I would have liked a little more Batman in a Batman movie but the story was so compelling I made do without.  I will keep this spoiler free but I am not liking what I am hearing about the new JLA movie and what they may do with Batman.

A new horror anthology that has been getting some good press and hype this year.  Let's hope it is good as they say and a segment is directed by Ti West (House of the Devil, The Innkeepers) a director that done some good work so far in his career.  A sequel to this is already in the works and is appropriately called S-VHS.

Classic Christmas Horror finally gets a DVD re-release.  Out of print copies of this have been going for $100 on ebay.  A kid goes a little nuts on some people on you guessed it, Christmas.

Anchor Bay has granted us a Christmas miracle in remaking Silent Night, Deadly Night.  Stars Malcom Mcdowell (A Clockwork Orange, Rob Zombie's Halloween) as the Sheriff hunting down a really bad Santa!




No comments: