Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New Release Tuesday

The sleeper hit of the summer and from what I read "One of the funniest movies of all time!"  Seth McFarland is a freakin genius.  Family Guy and now this.  I have already had fun with this title as an older lady at Wal Mart was checking me out (not me,the movie) and goes, "Oh, that looks cute.  Me:  "Uh, not sure you would like this."

Universal really wanted to get every penny out of this franchise since Matt Damon bowed out and this flick turned out quite good and will probably continue.  Great spy action flick.


It's about time this came out on blu.  Star and director Warren Beatty turned out a really good comic book movie way before they were so main stream.  Great cinematography and colors and the cast!   The cast!  Al Pacino, Madonna, William Forsythe, Kathy Bates, Dick Van Dyke, Dustin Hoffman, James Cann, snd the great Henry Silva.

I remember this late 70s action flick to be quite good and just look at who is involved.  Roger Moore was at his 007 height at this time.  I look forward to this.


No comments: