Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Release Tuesday

I have not seen this yet and will try to view it before Sunday’s Oscar telecast.  When the Oscar nominations were announced it looked as if Lincoln was set to run the table but the tables have turned lately and this is the dark horse to claim the top prize even if its director stands on the sideline. I loved Affleck’s The Town and cannot wait to give this a spin.


HBO puts out quality shows and this one seems to have quite a rabid fan base right now.  I am backlogged on shows right now and I will try to squeeze this in with season 1 in the summer.  Maybe.

Great week for horror!
 




One of last year’s best reviewed horror flicks.  I cannot believe I am going to give into an Ethan Hawke flick but supposedly it is that good!




My friends at Scream Factory are putting out some 80s gold this week.  They do an excellent job of reissuing some forgotten horror by adding some nice bonus feature and doing a great job on the audio and video as well.  Check them out:  http://www.shoutfactory.com/?q=screamfactory



No comments: