Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Release Tuesday

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas as my family and I were blessed with a great one.  The new year comes to an end with two weeks of nothing notable as far as new releases go but  here are a couple at least worth renting.  Happy New Year!

Wow, the kid from 3rd Rock from the Sun sure has come a long way.  After 3rd Rock wrapped I remember seeing Joe on Halloween:H20 and some other direct to video movies then he vanished for awhile.  Then he reappeared with a vengeance with very good movies like 500 Days of Summer, Inception, Dark Knight Rises, and Looper.  Now the guy is directing this quirky little comedy that did decent business at the box office.  Not bad.

I have been thru Sweetwater, TX where they do Rattlesnake roundup every year but I am not sure this movie has anything to do with that though.  I am a sucker for westerns and if Ed Harris is in it it cannot be that bad.




No comments: