Thursday, March 27, 2014

New Release Tuesday

Based on the true story of Jordan Belfort, from his rise to a wealthy stockbroker living the high life to his fall involving crime, corruption and the federal government.  I am not a huge Dicaprio fan and seeing how so many lived it up in the 80s at the cost of others is a bit of a turn off to me.  But I do enjoy Marty Scorsese's' flicks  and I will give it a spin soon.

Marvel's animated movies have not be near as good DC's but throwing the Punisher in with the Avengers has me intrigued so may have to check this one out.

I love me some Jackie Chan and as I sit here I am realizing I have not watched any in awhile.  Jackie has still been putting out movies but the cool thing about this title is that this is the third movie of a trilogy that started with Armour of God and Operation Condor.  Both of those titles got many spins back in the laser disc days.  Does Jackie still do the post credit sequences that Hal Needham taught him?




No comments: