Friday, April 18, 2014

New Release Tuesday

This has got to go down as the most awful release week of the year.  So let's take a look at movies I will probably never watch.

I think Ben Stiller has got a big bag of nothing and since this did not perform very well at the box office I think other movie fans are finally realizing that now too.  Pass.

This is the last Stiller I actual liked and I will throw Tropic Thunder in there but because of the other actors not the Still.  This movie was kind of cool 20 years ago but looking at it now I would just tell these people to get a life and a job.

If studios make a descent looking animated movie parents will take their kids and it will do well.  I think maybe we are getting too many of these now.

This was a nice follow up for Kevin Smith's Clerks and I have not see this in awhile and I also discovered I actually do not have this title. 

This is by far the best movie on the list this week.  This is a comedy from director Robert Zemeckis and stars the great Kurt Russell and is about the owner of a struggling used car lot that is killed, it's up to the lot's hot-shot salesman to save the property from falling into the hands of the owner's ruthless brother and used-car rival.  This is from Twilight and only 3000 copies are available so grab yours soon if you want it.  Ge it here: http://www1.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm/ID/26867/USED-CARS-1980/




No comments: