Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New Release Tuesday

A washed up actor, who once played an iconic superhero, battles his ego and attempts to recover his family, his career and himself in the days leading up to the opening of a Broadway play.  This seems like the perfect role for Michael Keaton and I plan on watching before the big awards show this weekend.  This blu ray comes in a cool red case.

Yeah, I know this is the best show on TV I am still not watching.  I will get around to watching boobs and Dragons one of these days.  

I really liked the original and this just looks dumb enough to not pass up.  It is also impressive that they got this off the ground after twenty years.

Three women who have been driven mad by pioneer life are to be transported across the country by covered wagon by the pious, independent-minded Mary Bee Cuddy, who in turn employs low-life drifter George Briggs to assist her.  This is a must watch as it is a Western and it was directed by, stars, and co-written by the great Tommy Lee Jones.

I do not know who would have thought this was a good idea but I certainly agree that Sony probably got everything they deserved by making and releasing this trash.  

A nice looking drama about the relationship between the famous physicist Stephen Hawking and his wife Jane.

I hated the show so if this is about sharks coming to eat the cast of 90210 I am on board.







No comments: