Tuesday, December 22, 2015

New Release Last Tuesday

A sleek, possessed black car terrorizes everyone it comes in contact with in a small town in Utah.  Think Jaws on wheels here as this movie is a lot of fun.  I remember staying up late to see this on TV in the old days and would look thru the TV guide to see when it was on again so I would not miss it because this did not become available on VHS until the late 90s.  I have already watched this and it looks and sounds awesome because it is from Scream Factory of course.  Highly Recommended.

Ethan Hunt and team take on their most impossible mission yet, eradicating the Syndicate - an International rogue organization as highly skilled as they are, committed to destroying the IMF.  I was on vacation when this came out theatrically so I did not see it but heard great things about it.  I scored the steel book at BB.

Newlywed couple Ted and Tami-Lynn want to have a baby, but in order to qualify to be a parent, Ted will have to prove he's a person in a court of law.  The first one was really good and this sequel came and went without much fanfare so this will warrant a rental first.

Four young outsiders teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe which alters their physical form in shocking ways. The four must learn to harness their new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy.  I had to go check this out to see if it was as bad as advertised and it was unfortunately.  I think a movie about the making of this movie would probably be better than the turd that was produced here because there was quite a bit of bickering between the studio and the director before this was released and from what I have read I am not sure who deserves the blame for this mess.  Flame off!




No comments: