Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Release Tuesday

Four men set out in the Wild West to rescue a group of captives from cannibalistic cave dwellers.  We have not seen the great Kurt Russell in a Western since Tombstone and this year we get two Westerns from him with this and The Hateful Eight. I been reading good things about this and I am a sucker for anything Kurt Russell and any Western.  I have I just got this and I hope to see the other in the theater soon. 

No Olyphant, no watch.

After spending two decades in England, Bill Bryson returns to the U.S., where he decides the best way to connect with his homeland is to hike the Appalachian Trail with one of his oldest friends.  I saw when Redford was out doing press for this that this movie has been in the works for quite some time.  So long that he said this was going to be the third movie he and his late buddy Paul Newman were going to do together.



No comments: