Wednesday, February 1, 2017

New Release Tuesday



Jack Reacher must uncover the truth behind a major government conspiracy in order to clear his name. On the run as a fugitive from the law, Reacher uncovers a potential secret from his past that could change his life forever.  I enjoyed the first Reacher a lot and I thought about going to the theater to catch this new one but it was panned and flopped at the box office so I avoided it.  Scored the steelbook at Best Buy.



A young boy living in 1950s suburbia suspects his parents are cannibalistic murderers.  I am digging these Vestron Video releases and I remember really liking this movie when I watched it on the Vestron Video VHS.  I have this on the Horror six pack with Blood Diner but I may have to bite the bullet and do the upgrade on this one as Randy Quaid is awesome in this quirky flick.



The Freeling family have a new house, but their troubles with supernatural forces don't seem to be over.  Poltergeist is a horror classic and it was a box office hit for its time so a sequel was inevitable.  I always kind of liked part two just because of the creepy old man but part three left a little to be desired.  This is a Scream Factory release so it be will fantastic on blu ray.


A series centered around a group of football players and their families, friends, and handlers. The Rock is in it so what’s not to like?  I need to watch season one first.



No comments: