Friday, November 30, 2018

New Release Tuesday

Zombie- Strangers searching for a young woman's missing father arrive at a tropical island where a doctor desperately searches for the cause and cure of a recent epidemic of the undead.  Across the pond this is a sequel to Dawn of the Dead but here it’s Zombie and it’s that movie you see clips of where a shark gets attacked by a zombie.  This is a solid horror flick with great special effects so if you have not seen it fix that now and give this a spin.





Brewster McCloud- An introverted loner living in the bowels of the Astrodome plots to develop - with the aid of a mysterious guardian angel - a pair of wings that will help him fly. It’s widely known here that I have never seen a Robert Altman movie and I may fix that one of these years.



True Stories- A small but growing Texas town, filled with strange and musical characters, celebrates its sesquicentennial and converge on a local parade and talent show.  I am not sure how I have managed to not see this.  It was filmed here my backyard of Big D and I love Talking Heads so  I am gonna try to fix that and pick this new Criterion release up before the Barnes and Noble sale ends on Monday. 



1 comment:

quatermass said...

Zombie!!! You know that is one of my favorite flicks!! Glad to see something about it in your blog.