Thursday, November 8, 2018

New Release Tuesday


Incredibles 2- Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for the kids while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.  I only saw the original within the last few years and missed this one so this is on my Black Friday list.



The Thing- A research team in Antarctica is hunted by a shape-shifting alien that assumes the appearance of its victims.  I have bought this excellent title multiple times and might do it again from Scream Factory.  Might.





Sleepwalkers- A mother-and-son team of strange supernatural creatures move to a small town to seek out a young virgin to feed on.  I have never see this Mick Garris feature and I will get to it one day.  This is also from Scream Factory so it will be great.



Mother Krampus 2- It’s almost time for Christmas horror. 

No comments: