Thursday, January 10, 2019

The Punisher Season 2

I am slowing getting caught up on the Marvel Netflix shows as I am just about finished with Luke Cage, season 1.  I watched the first two seasons of Daredevil last year to catch the Punisher in season 2 so I would be ready for for the debut of The Punisher season 1.  I got the flu last December right after season 1 came on so I was able to binge the whole season in a few days while I recuperated. It was a great show that was a bit drawn out setting things up sometimes but the action that followed was well worth the wait.  Season 2 debuts next week on Netflix.  And sadly this will probably be the last season as Netflix has cancelled all the Marvel shows except this and the upcoming third season of Jessica Jones.  Hopefully Disney will be bringing these shows back when they start their streaming service in the near future.

No comments: