Monday, December 19, 2011

Dear Santa Clint,


I think I have been a good boy this year and I thought I would let you in on some things I have an interest in.


A collection from some of my favorite directors that includes one of my favorite comedies in Raising Arizona. 

One of the big summer movies that under performed at the box office but reviews were kind and with a title like that what is not to like.

Probably not considered a classic but it was John Belushi's last movie and I have fond memories of this dark comedy and it is finally available on Universal's movie on demand program.

I am not a huge fan of the other monkey movies but read really good things on this prequel and the special effects look great.

The band's last album.  For now.

A new book of yours with a collection of art work from A Fistful of dollars to Gran Torino.

Santa Clint,

Bring them all, bring some, or none at all because things are going great and I am grateful either way.  Thanks and Merry Christmas.  When you stop there should be chili in the fridge if you are tired of cookies but don't touch my beer.

No comments: