Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Release Tuesday

A movie with a title like that has to be liked around here.  Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford lead the cast in this alien invasion that takes place in the old west and was directed by Jon Favreau (Iron Man).  This is the best looking thing Ford has done in quite awhile.


One of the great wars movies of all time.  There is no love triangle here, just real action and plane sequences.  It has been quite a long time since I visited this flick.

The first was one was serviceable enough but I am not sure how these go down as some of the best comedies ever because I do not think these stand up to any of the greats from the seventies or eighties.  It is worth a rental. 

The year's best chick flick based on a popular book.  The bride wanted it and I am in because I think Emma Stone is about the best thing out there of all the young actresses.

Baseball's Winter Meetings start this week here in the Big D and there should be some big moves beginning this week.  The Rangers have their hands in many deals and they are not resting because they know the time to win is now.

Sons of Anarchy wraps up tonight and I have no idea what is coming down so it should be good.  AMC's Hell on Wheels is going and while it is no Deadwood I am really liking the show so far, it has has some great characters.  Besides, I am always a sucker for westerns.


No comments: