Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Release Tuesday


I still have not forgiven HBO for canceling Deadwood but I have bought into the hype of this show of swords, blood, violence, and boobs.  I will never subscribe to HBO again but I will still pick up an occasional show.


One of the best comedies ever?  Maybe but it has been a long while since I visited this so when I read about its pending release last year I have been holding out so this will be watched soon.  "Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of silly persons!"


I have been in a Hitchcock mood lately so I am glad these have been coming out at a good pace lately.  Now we need The Birds and Vertigo to come out.


I did not hear much about this upon release but I am interested in checking out the new Man of Steel in this 300 looking knock off.

Rangers spring training is in full swing now as real games have begun and Yu will make his first start tomorrow.  Things are starting nice so far as the Rangers are looking for some young guys to step up and claim a lefty spot in the bullpen and a reserve infielder spot on the bench.

We lost major character on Walking Dead this week as some say the group has lost their moral compass.  Only 2 episodes left this season.  Check out AMC's Comic Book Men right after the dead especially if your are a fan of director Kevin Smith.  Nice show, kind of like Pawn Stars for comic geeks.

On Justified tonight Raylan appears to be in some trouble as it looks like he is set up for murder.

No comments: