Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Release Tuesday

I am not a huge Lord of the Rings fan but since we are starting at the beginning of the story here I am kind of interested.  Know to make a spare 3 hour window…

I have always been a big fan of director Kathyrn Bigelow since her vampire flick Near Dark. The Hurt Locker was a powerful military drama and this looks to be the same. I cannot wait to check out how we may have finally got America’s most wanted.

I remember checking out this little time travel flick in the theater in 1982 and thinking it was really cool.  When it was first released to DVD a decade ago I bought a copy and found that this movie did not hold up at all.  Fred Ward was really trying to latch on to a franchise with this or Remo Williams but neither caught on with audiences.

I do not mind Paul Rudd but this movie does nothing for me.  That is probably because it has the fake and untalented Leslie Mann in it.

It is about time this Arnold classic got a release.




No comments: