Thursday, September 5, 2013

New Release Tuesday


I used to love watching these guys back in the day.  Was that on E?  Anyway I need to get around to watching these again.  These always made for a good time.


I like the Rock a lot but I read this is just a movie that contains a glorified cameo of him it.  You have been warned!


Mrs. Gauntlet was flipping channels the other night and this was on.  I noticed it was almost over and requested she leave it on just so we could check out how bad it was.  Boy, it was classic.  If you love sharks, chainsaws, bad cgi, and bad acting then this flick is for you.  Be on the lookout for the sequel next year: Sharkwister!


I very much liked the Rob Zombie that directed House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil’s Rejects.  I was okay with his Halloween movies but I have been looking forward to him getting back to some original material, which seems to be what he is best at.  The trailer for this has deemed a rental first but I do go into this quietly optimistic.


This is one of the sleeper hits of the summer with a great cast about magicians stealing stuff.  I am intrigued.


I have been hearing about this Brit zombie flick for awhile.  A gang of bank robbers fight their way out of a zombie-infested London.  Sounds pretty good and it is from Scream Factory so it will be a solid release.



A sometimes forgotten Hitchcock classic that gets a standalone blu ray release.  Sean Connery plays a man that forces a habitual thief to get married and tries to help her overcome her past. Connery followed this up with a little movie called Goldfinger.









No comments: