Tuesday, December 23, 2014

New Release Tuesday 12/16

I have never seen or read any form of this franchise.  I believe I was a little too old for it when it debuted  Do these turtles look a little heavier then before?

Looks like another boring looking teen wannbe action movie.  Pass.

The great Scream Factory brings us another Clive Barker movie this year.  I remember being underwhelmed by this but my taste has expanded over the years so I may give it another run.

Ah, when a man becomes a woman for the gig.  This was quite a funny movie with a guy you would never consider funny back then.  But Dustin Hoffman pulled it off in this hilarious bit.  Good turn by Jessica Lange in this too.  This is from Criterion so it will be the best of everything.

Hey, it’s that time of the year!

Could be interesting…






No comments: