Thursday, September 28, 2017

R.I.P. Blu Rays at Costco

Back in the good ol' days.


A trip to Costco is usually depends on whether I am out of protein powder or TP.  Or I need a cheap lunch.  Today I was running short on protein so I went on my lunch break.  Now, you guys know I am a physical media kind of guy.  I have been streaming more movies lately but I still like to be able to hold and smell the disc if I want.  When I go to Costco I always go by the media section with books, magazines, and movies and I usually score some kind of title but today there were hardly any movies.  They had some random Disney titles and Wonder Woman.  That’s it. I did a loop around the section to make sure I was seeing this correctly.  Nope, still none.  So, add Costco to the list and places where you can no longer buy movies at any more.  I am really going to miss their Criterion sales.  Amazon, I love you so much even more today.  I guess I need to find a new cheap lunch place now.

No comments: