Friday, April 20, 2018

Ash vs Evil Dead CANCELLED?!!!

It just came down from The Chin himself and other sources that the best comedy on TV has been cancelled by Starz.  This seems like what the network was wanting all along as season three started in February instead its customary October slot.  That's a long wait between seasons to turn off an audience.  Word is this spectacular show is pirated like crazy so that takes away from Starz bottom line and sealed the fate of one of cinemas favorite horror heroes who was given a second birth on the small screen.  I do not subscribe to cable stations myself and I do not pirate anything either I like for artists to get paid and I do so by purchasing the blu ray sets.  Hopefully this season will get a proper blu ray release soon.  R.I.P. Ash!     

No comments: