Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Rambo V Goes Western?

Sly Stallone gave us all a first look at his new look in Rambo V (as it is called right now) as filming began the other night.  When we last saw Rambo he was returning home to a ranch in Arizona with the name R Rambo on the mailbox.  I am a bit surprised by the look but you have to think he is working on his ranch and he has been stateside for over a decade now.  So there is no need for combat fatigues and I bet he has access to a barber now so no more long hair this time either.  I am digging the look as I bet Sly has always wanted to do a Western and he has mentioned in the past that the next Rambo would be along the lines of Unforgiven.  I say bring it on, this comes out late 2019 or early 2020.  What do you think of the look?


No comments: