Wednesday, April 28, 2021

New Release Tuesday

 Check out a some of the titles that have come out the last couple of weeks.  No new movies but some interesting stuff.



Quick Change- Three thieves successfully rob a New York City bank, but making the escape from the city proves to be almost impossible.  This is my favorite Bill Murray movie.  The whole cast is amazing and I wish Randy Quaid was still working today.  I love the scenario that the bank robbery was the easy part of this caper.  Highly recommended.



Werewolves on Wheels- A biker gang and its leader fall prey to a satan worshipper and his cult.
  So where do the werewolves come in here?  I guess I will have to watch to find out.




Boss Level- A retired Special Forces officer is trapped in a never-ending time loop on the day of his death.  Action version of Goundhog day or Happy Death Day?  Looks promising since Mel is in it, but I do not really care for Grillo the douche.  This is on Hulu so I think I will check in out on there.




Big Foots and Yetis- In the world of Cryptozoic, two mythical beasts stand head and shoulders above the rest. We've lined up the facts and are ready to embark on a journey into the mystery of Bigfoots and Yetis.  Wouldn’t it be Big Feets? Just curious.



Grizzly- An eighteen-foot-tall grizzly bear terrorizes a state park, leaving it up to a Park Ranger to save the day.  I have not seen this classic in a while.  This is Jaws on land with feet. 



Switchblade Sisters- The leader of an inner-city girl gang is challenged when a new girl moves into the neighborhood.  This one of those movies that barely existed anymore until Tarantino revived it and now it is a cult classic.  I may have to pick up this Arrow release.


No comments: