Friday, August 27, 2021

New Release Tuesday

 Hey!  I am still hanging at the Batcave and with Covid cases soaring I may never go back to the office.  I still hit the gym in the early morning and run an occasional errand but that is about it.  There were a few good looking titles out this week, let's take a look.


Sundown: The Vampire in Retreat- Reclusive vampires lounge in a lonely American town. They wear sun cream to protect themselves. A descendant of Van Helsing arrives with hilarious consequences. I have never heard of this title but it has been getting a lot of love on some review sites so I am gonna kick the tires on this one.  I found this on the shelf at Wal Mart.


Overboard- A cruel but beautiful heiress mocks and cheats a hired carpenter. When she gets amnesia after an accident, he decides to introduce her to regular life by convincing her they're husband and wife.  A nice comedy with Snake Plisken and his mate.

 

 

The Dark- Someone, or something, is on an indiscriminate killing and mutilation spree during night-time. Frustrated by the clueless police, the father of the first victim is looking for answers, no matter how far fetched they are.  I do not remember this title either but I will give any 70s/80s horror movie a spin.

 


Return to Saleem’s Lot- A man and his son vacation to the quiet vampire populated town of Salem's Lot.  The first was a classic but this one does not have a good reputation so proceed with caution and garlic.

No comments: