Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Release Tuesday

One of the surprise hits of the summer bows to blu ray today.  SNL alum Kristen Wiig stars and co-wrote this Hangover kinda be for women.  Wiig stars as a woman with a bad job and a bad relationship and her longtime best friend is getting married.  Her financial situation causes her to make her way thru all the functions leading to the wedding the best she can and she meets Mr. Right along the way.  Melissa McCarthy steals the show in the ladies gross out movie.  Recommended, give it a spin.

Watching Sons of Anarchy season 4 and Dexter season 4 right now.  Network TV looks bad again this year but I will give Fox's New Girl a watch tonight before SAMCRO.

The Rangers have a five game lead with nine left to play and look to hold off the Anaheim Los Angeles Angels.  Starting pitching, the offense, and the team's health is all looking good for the playoffs.

2 comments:

Pete said...

Not much on the new Network season for me either, but I have returned to CSI, which brings us Ted Danson this year. Will be checking out Person of Interest tonight, which stars Lost's Benjamin Linus.

On the cable side, enjoying Strike Back on Skinemax, and eagerly awaiting the return of Boardwalk Empire on HBO.

Bababooey!

Harry44 said...

I did not know Sam Malone was tending bar at C.S.I I think I will check out Prime Suspect tonight.