Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Release Tuesday


 The year's biggest movie comes out today and it is much deserving of all the cash it raked in.  Congrats to Marvel Studios for getting this altogether and making it such a success critically and financially.  Warner Brother, when are you getting on board with JLA?  I saw this in the theater on opening night and that was the most fun I have had in the theater in a long time.  And they finally got the Hulk right this time!


I have bought these movies a couple time more than I would like and I know there will be more complete collections that will come out in the future but I am a sucker for the fifty year thing.  I love most of these and I am excited to be getting the nine unreleased blu rays in this set.  Bring on Skyfall!


Warner animation continues to release good stuff.  This is based on Frank Miller's 1986 story of an older Bruce Wayne coming out of retirement to be Batman and reclaim Gotham City which has fell to crime in a very bad way.


The FX network is turning out some great TV lately.  This was a really good horror story of a family living in a haunted house and they have to deal with all the past occupants, living and dead.  Great for horror buffs and features fine work by Jessica Lange as she won an Emmy for her role in this.



No comments: