Saturday, September 15, 2012

Welcome Fall!


I talked this over with Mrs. Gauntlet recently and we both came to the conclusion that Fall is our favorite time of the year.  Cooler Texas weather, College Football, and Halloween season lead the reasons why as it is our favorite.  This is the time of year when Mrs. Gauntlet decks the house out with all of her Halloween decorations and I bust out the horror movies to watch.  By myself.  She is not a big horror fan and I cannot even get her to watch the classics that may be considered not as scary or gory.  Any way, got some pumpkin beer and candy corn last night and I popped in Killer Klowns from Outer Space into the PS3 and continued the horror movie watching I started last weekend with Hatchet and Frozen.  I finished the night off with Hatchet 2 and look forward to next weekend because Cabin in the Woods comes out Tuesday.  Happy Fall to you!

No comments: