Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Junk Food Dinner

I will admit I have never listened to a podcast but I came across many recommendations for Junk Food Dinner from quite a few movie sites and blogs earlier this year and decided to give it a go.  I must admit I am now hooked and look forward to the weekly show from Kevin, Parker, and Shawn. 

These boys put on a good show as they discuss new movie projects and complain about remakes in Nerd News, go over the week's new DVD and blu ray releases, then discuss three cult movies from the past.  It is really good stuff and these guys are nearing show 200.  I had a chance to listen to quite a few of them this past summer and have cleared about half of the catalog as of now.  Go to iTunes and look them up and get a subscription or go visit their website to select a show at Junk Food Dinner
Enjoy!

No comments: