Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New Release Tuesday

This looked bad, the concept sounded bad, and it tanked at the box office so I am staying away from the turkey.

A & E got me hooked on this show last year and second season proved to be a good season.  Walt Longmire is a Wyoming sheriff that sure seems to deal with a lot of murders in his neck of the woods.  Walt is a great detective and always gets his criminal at the end but is also dealing with something from his past and that maybe revealed in season three which starts June 2.

I like Spike Jones’ films and I am a bit intrigued by this one.  I am pretty sure I could not fall in love with a computer but I would like to see the spin they put on this.  

Pumping Iron is one of my all time favorite documentaries and not just because of Arnold but because the subject of weightlifting has always peaked my interest and lifting has been a good part of my life and it has been a constant for me for a decade now.  I have heard good things about this so I will give it a shot soon.

So is it a Zombie-Terminator or a Terminator-Zombie?


Twilight brings us the limited release of 3,000.  In a corporate-controlled future, an ultra-violent sport known as Rollerball represents the world, and one of its powerful athletes is out to defy those who want him out of the game.




No comments: